[AT] tractor pulling----old style

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 28 07:46:39 PDT 2006

So true, its not how you type it, its what you type. I recall being amazed
watching a tv program about one of our better known authors and seeing him
typing away with two fingers.
As long as you get your ideas and thoughts on the page (or screen) its
probably not too important how you do it. I was fortunate enough to have a
couple of years typing classes in high school on an old Olympia that had
blank keys so we just had to learn the letter key locations. One of the few
things I actually got good at in school.
Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/