[AT] Troubleshooting no start

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Sep 27 19:58:54 PDT 2006

Hi Dean:

	This triggers one thought... Maybe your ignition switch or lead has an
intermittent problem??? The one on my CUB did that and so does the one on my
Allis C. Maybe it is connecting when you are testing but not always when you
try to start it. Try hooking a 3' piece of wire with little alligator clips
on it between the terminal on the starter (cable from Battery) to the
ignition side of the coil. At least that will rule one more thing out.

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net