[AT] Re:AT] Big Thanks to ATIS! --to walt

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 19:06:35 PDT 2006

Ed.

We got it free from a neighbor  who didn't know what it was worth. It a 1956
Blackhawk they were only made in  that year and the only difference is that if
they were sold in the states then  they were called Blackhawks instead of
Deluxe.  all in they only built  around 1400 35s so they are all pretty rare.  We
haven't had time to get it  prettied up yet but almost all of the original
paint is still there just dull  colored.  I bet we have something you don't have
"Power  steering"

Walt

I will send a pick later when I get one.