[AT] Spencer's trip

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Sep 26 05:48:11 PDT 2006

	Hi Spencer:

	Just in case you need any shots of total chaos know that the welcome mat is
out. We certainly enjoyed our visit at your place. Tractor stuff has been on
a back burner for far too long due to elder care problems that are now
mostly in the hands of others, but tractor stuff is back on the top of the
list for this winter. I can show what a whole big line of started and
unstarted projects covered with dust and cobwebs looks like. Sadly the
completed line of projects is much much shorter...   :)

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net