[Farmall] 400 LP numbers

goodwrench goodwrench at hughes.net
Tue Sep 26 03:20:21 PDT 2006

I also have at least one, waiting for a new bull pinion bearing and seal and
hydraulic pump rebuild.
They were quite popular in Texas, but almost none of the ones you find now
will have their original head. The propane heads have just about all been
replaced with M heads or 400/450 gasoline heads, as they have been removed
for pulling tractors.  Check head casting codes to be sure.

goodwrench
   (planting oats before Temple this year)