[AT] Big Thanks to ATIS!

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Sep 25 21:11:17 PDT 2006

I spent the last 2 weeks going and coming from New England.  Then returned
home at 10pm Thursday night.  7 am Friday morning I had to figure out why
the grain drill would not feed grain.  Took about an hour to determine that
the seed was too trashy.  ( I did nto combine it for sure)  Had to go into
OKC for a chiro appt, then returned home to go to Chickasha 60 miles away to
get an antique Clipper seed cleaner that was last used about 10 years ago
and put in the corner of a leaking barn..  On the way I had to pay for a
speeding citation from the Piedmont finest.  I got another speeding ticket
because I did not know I was in a school zone.  32 in a 25  If my Dad would
have taken care of the first one as I asked him to when I was in Boston, I
would not have got the second one.....  Guess walking across the street to
the city clerk was too much to ask.
returned about 5pm with the cleaner and then spent until 12 pm the next day
getting it ready to clean grain.  Cleaned out the grain drill and got it
filled with clean grain about 3 pm.  worked until dark cleaning grain.
Started at 7am Sunday morning cleaning grain again and cleaned about 150
bushel.  Got 3 barrels full of thrashed heads and broken grains out of it
and it needed to go thru the cleaner again.  finally got the grain cleaned
and loaded onto another truck about 5 pm.  Finished sowing grain (triticale)
about 4 pm....
Yeah, I been working too....  Went to work this morning to relax, came home
to find a sheep with swollen ears...  Still trying to diagnose, hit her with
dexasone, banamine, and pennicillin, my vet is somewhere around but his
tracfone needs to see the bottom of the river.....

Other than that I have just been sitting around doing nothing....

Cecil