[AT] Big Thanks to ATIS!

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Sep 25 19:42:18 PDT 2006

Rob:
No need to sign off because you don't have any real tractors.  We plow more
B.S. herre than dirt any day.  Stick around.  You got experiences we would
like to hear, and winter will be here in a few days.  You will need someone
to tell all your new experiences in that suburbia place about....

Cecil in OKla