[AT] tractor pulling----old style

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Sep 25 19:30:01 PDT 2006

When I was about 12 or 13, I spent the summer driving my brother in law's
Case VAC pulling a sulkey rake, while my cousin drove my brother's JD H on
the bull rake.  Brother-Brother in law argued all summer about which would
out pull the other.  Last day of the hay season they chained them together
rear to rear and had a go of it.  The Case out pulled the little John Deere
H.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA