Unicorn splitter (was Re: [Farmall] Some ads from the 9/23 LancasterFarming

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 17:39:05 PDT 2006

As I read about the peculiarities of log splitters of varying  descriptions, I begin to understand the growing popularity of the  (comparatively) safe and easy gas fireplace inserts. ;-)
  JM

Gary Duff <redtractorman at yahoo.com> wrote:      How good do these work.Are they good and how big of
block will it split.

--- Jim Hudson  wrote: