[AT] tractor wreck

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 25 12:26:32 PDT 2006

Why is every one taking this the wrong way? Every one is saying the same
thing I'm saying just in a different way. We all know about road rage and
since there are so many people in a hurry to go no where then it is up to
the farmer to try and offer some protection. Neither you nor I are going to
change the way people drive so the farmer has to be more careful and
considerate as to what is on the road. In Hardin County where I'm from we
have some of the biggest farms in Ohio and I'm appalled that you would think
I'm siding with the crazy drivers on our roadways  because I'm not. I've
been driving over forty five years and I still have never gotten a ticket
because I'm careful when I'm on the road way and when someone stupid passes
me then I pull over and let them have the road. You as every one are missing
the point by a mile and all you can see is the farmer but not the conditions
we face when moving our equipment. I stand by what I said and I have many
years experience in moving equipment without one accident on my record. All
farmers in general are respectful of others on the road but as the crazy
drivers you have some farmers that are just as crazy and think they are
getting even for the way other people drive and all they have done is put
themselves in the same class as the fools who hog the road.