[AT] The good ol' days, hog delivery....

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 22:36:09 PDT 2006

That reminds me of a few years back when we living in the motor home we  were
leaving Nevada and heading into California and we cam across a flock of
sheep. We spent quite some time as we slowing moved though the flock at  about 5
to 10 MPH.  Can you imagine some poor guy in a hurry because  he left home late
on his way to work.

Out here in the grass fields of NW Oregon we come across herds of combines
going from one field to another, all you can do is slow up and hope that they
turn before you run out of patience. Believe me they run in close order and
are  so big that they can't pull off to let you pass them and they are on a
schedule  just you are so they keep going and you sit behind waiting.

We just learn to live with them during seed harvest time.

Walt Davies