[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson: Problem with 601 Workmaster

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Sep 21 14:33:47 PDT 2006

If this tractor has been converted to 12 volts but no "ballast" resister
was placed in the line between the switch and the coil, then you could
be damaging the coil with too much voltage. You can buy a ballast
resister from almost any automotive parts store.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

War is so unjust and ugly that all who wage it must try to
stifle the voice of conscience within themselves.
-Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)