FW: [AT] Denim Barn Frocks

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Sep 19 15:38:54 PDT 2006

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Francis Robinson [mailto:robinson at svs.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:20 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: RE: [AT] Denim Barn Frocks

        These are not something I am familiar with under that name (barn
frocks) but they sure sound a lot like a standard "shop coat" worn in
machine shops and wood shops. At a factory I worked at many years ago the
engineering guys wore them a lot. I have been planning to pick one up to
wear in the shop in the cooler weather but I would never wear one out doing
farm work. Too easy to get caught in machinery... I would get a "jump suit"
but I can't jump.   ;-)

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA