[AT] Denim Barn Frocks

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:01:09 PDT 2006

Check TSC they still have the blue demin barn coats in stock.  I think
Carhart makes them now but lot of companies used to make them Key was one I
think as well as dickies.  Actually LL Bean makes "field coats" which are
pretty close in styple with four large flap pockets, a little bit nicer
tailored!