[AT] Denim Barn Frocks

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Sep 19 15:02:38 PDT 2006

Bob,
Sounds kinda like the coat I wore when I worked at the local Ford
dealership. It came from the uniform company, Cintas.
About halfway down the thigh with a zippered front and two large
slash pockets on the front. Quilted lining and a duck
type of outer shell. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Mine was dark blue.

Phil