[AT] OT - Spyware problems

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Sep 18 05:24:39 PDT 2006

No Flames from me Larry.  I was thinking the same thing.

Henry your system isn't quite as clean as you think.  You are sending some
sort of script with this e-mail.  Otherwise your reply to the thread and all
subsequent replies woundn't be prompting me to down load an Arabic script
set.

No offense meant to anyone.  I'm just not a member of the bash Bill Gates
club.

Charlie