[AT] Fuel stabilizer

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sun Sep 17 08:46:07 PDT 2006

Rog,
A couple of years ago, I got some Sta-bil and used it in the gas of
all my tractors.
No problems with bad fuel since, and some of those tractors haven't been used
much in that time. I also added it to the fuel for all my lawn equipment except
the trimmer, blower and chain saw, which all use the same fuel mix that has a
fuel stabilizer in the oil used. The only problem there is the new
blower which was
purchased to replace the old one that got backed over in the driveway. The new
blower was run with a fuel/oil mix that did NOT include a fuel
stabilizer. The new
blower now needs to have the carb cleaned out due to gumming. Nuf said.

Phil