[AT] List members in New England or Northern Midwest??

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 15 19:29:36 PDT 2006

George W,

You wrote:: "If you're driving from VT to WI you'll have to drive around
some big
lakes... probably on I-80/90.  That will put you fairly close to the Willer
World Headquarters near Fremont, OH.  Give me a shout!"

My map is out in the car but the name Fremont rings a bell.  Is that
anywhere near Fostoria?  I was there last Wednesday, watching trains at the
"iron triangle".  Met up with a JD garden tractor 'net buddy in New Riegel
and then continued  on south to Wilmington where we spent a pleasant evening
with a snowplowing buddy and his family.

Couple links to interesting sites:
weekendfreedommachines.net
letstalksnow.com

Alan Nadeau