[AT] List members in New England or Northern Midwest??

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 15 19:24:16 PDT 2006

Cecil,

Not sure how you're going to head west but I'm just north of Burlington, VT
which is pretty much on the way to anything west from Waterbury.

I'll be around home for a while in the morning and then will make sure I
have my cell phone with me.  I've got to do a little work tomorrow (Sat) but
I can cut loose at almost any point.

Home is 802-893-2908 and cell is 802-734-0256.  If you're calling from the
802 area code, which is anywhere in Vermont I don't think you need the area
code to call the cell phone.

I've been to Madison, WI several times.  What route are you planning to use
going west?

Alan Nadeau