[AT] List members in New England or Northern Midwest??

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Sep 15 19:45:54 PDT 2006

Alan:
I was heading for Burlington to take the ferry across to Lake Champlain to
Kent NY then we were going to go to Niagara Falls and cross over into Canada
to go thru Michigan then take the SS Badger ferry across Lake Michigan to
Manitowoc.  I was going to take the Lake Express across to Milwaukee, but
wife said that one was too rough and too many got sick....  We wil then be
going up through Door County then back to go over to Manitowish WI then head
home probably thru Davenport or DesMoines to go near JD headquarters...

Anyone else along that route if you would give me a few Phone numbers, I
would like to call....

No, this time all I have to pick up is a 1 cyl fire pump in Manitowish
Waters.  However after hitting the LLBean outlets around here, I may have to
buy a trailer to get all this stuff home....

Cecil in Okla