[AT] OT - Spyware problems

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Sep 14 14:23:52 PDT 2006

Fedora Core (supported heavily by Red Hat - works as a test bed for new
ideas for Red Hat.  I would move to FC full time if I could find
programs to interface my digital camera and my camcorder.  Thar said I'm
like you in that I don't have a lot of problems with Windows - I just
don't like IE or Outlook Express since they are tied in so closely with
Windows (that increases the chances of having a virus or spyware
problem).  Also my ISP has gone to an authentication process for sending
email and I haven't been able to get any Linux or Win 98 program to work
with the authentication.
David
NW NC