[AT] OT - Spyware problems

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Sep 14 08:15:39 PDT 2006

The only problem I've found with various "flavors" of Linux is finding
drivers for things such as digital cameras, camcorders, scanners and
some printers.
I tried Ubuntu and it never was able to connect to the internet through
my router although Fedora Core did (go figure).  Otherwise I liked
Ubuntu and if spent some time researching the issue I'm sure I could
find the problem and fix it.
I dumped IE and Outlook Express years ago on my Windows machine.  I use
Seamonkey [similar to a combination of Firefox  (web browsing) and
Thunderbird (email)] and offered by the same people.  Stops a lot of the
viruses and spyware but not all.
David
NW NC