[AT] OT - Spy ware problems - Update

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Sep 14 07:13:50 PDT 2006

Charlie---Just recently I went back to PC cillin, it has built in cookie
smasher, fire wall and virus protection it also does a good job of keeping
up to date automatically.  I also have TUT (The ultimate troubleshooter)
that I run every ten days or so. TUT will warn when you run it of background
programs that are running that might slow your system, also items that may
conflict. I like it, I like it.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA and really proud of it-------

On 9/14/2006 8:54:40 AM, Charlie hill (chill8 at cox.net) wrote: > That's true
Mattias. I just routinely run spy checker programs to keep them > cleared
out. Zone Alarm Pro does a good job of stopping most of them and > then
scanning and removing what it misses but it's > not free. I use it and > run
AdAware and EPestPatrol occasionally to make sure. > > Charlie > -----
Original Message ----- > From: "Mattias Kessén" <davidbrown950 at gmail.com> >
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor. >
com> > Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 8:05 AM > Subject: Re: [AT] OT -
Spyware problems - Update > > > > Most are harmless but they will decrease
the speed on your computer > > and especially of a slow connection. Further
more it's a privacy > > matter. > > > > Mattias > > > > 2006/9/14, Charlie