[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 31, Issue 11

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 13 11:43:03 PDT 2006

If it is a 10si or 12si.. run a wire from the #1 terminal to a 194 lamp,
then to the ignition switch.  Or.. a diode can be used ( cathode to
alternator ).

Jump #2 terminal down to the charge stud.

Soundguy

From: Richard Fink Sr <nancydick at pennswoods.net>
Subject: Re: [AT] electrical aid
OK tell me how to excite a general motors one wire alt with out the high
revs. I put one on my back hoe and don't like that high rev of the engine
when cold. Most of the time it don't work anyway.
I think i could place a wire from the oil pressure gage to alt to excite it
if i knew where to hook it???????????????????????
Thanks
R Fink
PA