[AT] OT - Spyware problems

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 13 06:05:04 PDT 2006

Hi Mike. Have you installed any of the free programs like weatherbug or
any screensaver programs or toolbars? A lot of the freebee stuff comes
with programming built in that downloads the spyware garbage. you remove
it and it just redownloads it when you startup IE the next time you go
online. I do a good bit of computer repair here and some machines I get
are loaded so bad a format and reinstall of windows is the only way out.. Ed