[AT] electrical aid

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Wed Sep 13 06:55:31 PDT 2006

OK tell me how to excite a general motors one wire alt with out the high
revs. I put one on my back hoe and don't like that high rev of the engine
when cold. Most of the time it don't work anyway.
I think i could place a wire from the oil pressure gage to alt to excite it
if i knew where to hook it???????????????????????
Thanks
R Fink
PA