[AT] Tractor rollover

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 22:32:02 PDT 2006

OK guys I have about 4 people out over 100 on the list who are sending a  few
dollars for flowers and a Teddy Bear. I was hoping for a little more from
the rest of you.  Please, lets show the family and our fellow tractor lover
that we care enough to send the very best.

Walt Davies
14125 Fishback  rd.
Monmouth, OR 97361
PayPal   _daviesw739 at aol.com_ (mailto:daviesw739 at aol.com)

In  a message dated 9/10/2006 7:58:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,