[Farmall] Gear puller

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Sep 12 21:36:14 PDT 2006

Karl, if you are going to buy a replacement gear puller you might
check what's on Ebay.  They always have a pretty big collection of
used stuff for sale.  Just stick with the US-made pullers.  The older
sometimes the better.  I bought a huge 3-jaw--the ones that clamp the
jaws tight against the gear--for about half the price of a new
one.  Best puller I have.   Good luck with the tractor.  I believe
I'd heat it up real good and let it cool off with a followup
application of good penetrating oil--like Blaster, etc.     John W.