[Farmall] Tractor rollover

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Tue Sep 12 15:32:18 PDT 2006

I am with you there Tony!! My first couple years in this hobby I saw two
tractor loading front wards on much too steep of an angle. Flipped right
over. If you woulda looked at the angle, looked at where the center of
gravity was on the tractor (Farmall M), and looked at the attitude of the
driver, twas bound to happen. But I'm glad to say, minor injuries on both
situations. My deck over trailer sits 3 feet off the ground. I designed it
with a 5 foot beaver tail, and 5 foot flip up ramps, so as to decrease the
Only if we're hauling two tractors, will the second one go on front wards
(using the winch). It makes me feel better about the entire process.

bobcurrie
greenwood, ca