[Farmall] Tractor rollover

Bill "Bear" Hood mmman at netscape.com
Mon Sep 11 20:13:21 PDT 2006

Kay
You have my permission to reprint this and you can look at the reply to Andy as to contributing factors.  You may print our club name, but please do not print the individuals name at this time.  The prognosis is good, but I would like to respect his and the families privacy at this time.  I did publish his name in case some of you tractor guys want to send a card--he has a long road to recovery.  Bear

Live every day of your life like a three year old.  Get down in the dirt with it, roll in it and smile a lot.  Bear