[AT] rollover

Bill "Bear" Hood mmman at netscape.com
Mon Sep 11 19:51:49 PDT 2006

Thanks Walt and all
His name is Robert Gee and he is in East Texas Medical Center, 1550 Beckham Street, Tyler, Texas 75701.  I was up at the hospital tonight and he is in Critical care ICU still but off of the ventilator.
Bear
Live every day of your life like a three year old.  Get down in the dirt with it, roll in it and smile a lot.  Bear