[AT] rollover

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Mon Sep 11 12:47:29 PDT 2006

Walt,

That sounds like a great idea.  I am willing to kick in a little, if others
are willing to.  I know what it is like to be injured bad. Twelve years ago,
I was in a bad accident, and spent 3 weeks in the area's large trauma
hospital.  Then, I had about 8 months of recovery after that.  When people
sent me flowers and gifts, that meant a lot to me.  It also helped brighten
up the hospital room.

Lou