[AT] Old JD

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Mon Sep 11 06:34:15 PDT 2006

2 Cylinder magazine had an indebth article about how JD Industrial tractors
came about a couple of months ago. They are beginning to become around in
the collectors world just as there is a certain segment of JD nuts that are
infatuated in finding tractors that were exported and returning them here...
Tell your friend to repaint it the original yellow/orange.
Documentation as to manfacture and delivery is readily available via serial
number and $12 bucks.
Dave