[AT] Tractor rollover

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 20:30:46 PDT 2006

I guess I was lucky when i was a teenager a very close friend turned a
N-Ford over on him while trying to climb a steep bank on pond. I learned that  you
don't do things like that real early in life. He was not hurt but it taught
him a good lesson also.

Yes please be careful with these old tractors they can flip in a split
second and kill just as fast.

Our hopes and prayers are here for the family and please let us know if  they
have insurance and or need help I'm sure the list will be plenty grateful  to
the new wife at this point.

Walt Davies