[Farmall] Generator/regulator wiring

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Tue Sep 5 16:18:32 PDT 2006

Dean,
    Ground (temporarily) the F terminal on the generator.  This effectively
bypasses the regulator and should set the generator to full output.  If it
does not charge with this set-up you have generator issues or connection
issues.  As always, check the grounds and all other connections and also
verify that the ammeter shows a discharge when under a load such as the
lights on with the tractor not running.