[AT] Off topic, Jiffy Lube.

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 4 18:15:05 PDT 2006

I am sorry fellows the movie worked fine just before I sent it to the
group. There was a news outfit who went to different Jiffy Lube shops
they installed small tv cameras to monitor mechanics and also marked
parts like a fuel filter that was supposed to be changed and after they
were billed and paid the showed the filter with a number 4 wrote on it
still inplace after the job was done. I can not open it now either.. Ed

--
This email sent from the wonderful world of Ubuntu Linux!
Nothing was needed from Micro$oft.