[AT] 90wt

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 4 17:35:54 PDT 2006

As long as the tractors shareing the implements are allusing a UTF type
oil.. I don't see a problem.  If you are using implements on a few
tractorsd.. some that uses common sump.. and some that don't.. I surely
wouldn't want plain aw-32 in my tractors rear end... Or the implement was
from a ford N.. and the implement used the rear end oil.. I wouldn't want
90wt in my system.. if I needed UTF.

Aside from the hand waving that all oils in remotes are fine and don't hurt
anything at all.. -do- keep in mind what type of oil is in use.. plain aw 32
.... utf.. or gear oil..

Soundguy