[AT] Off topic, Jiffy Lube.

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Mon Sep 4 15:31:12 PDT 2006

The site was blocked for me. I recently had my diesel car oil changed at
Jiffy Lube and the attendant there must not have been to familiar with
diesels. He brought out a cloth which he had wiped my oil on to show me
how "dirty" my engine was and that I therefore needed there engine
cleaning service. He didn't know that diesel engine oil always has that
black look.

Rob