[AT] Transmission oil, 90-wt?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 3 10:23:25 PDT 2006

No, Dean. What you have to do is bring the tire valve up to the top,
jack the axle up, remove the valve, and drop lead bird shot into the
tires one at a time, until you have filled them right up to the top, put
the valve back in, and put the air back in. That way, no matter what you
put in the transmission, you will never flip the tractor. (Of course, it
may never move under its own power again, but it won't roll over.) ;-))

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

The trade of governing has always been monopolized by the most
ignorant and the most rascally individuals of mankind.
-Thomas Paine, philosopher and writer (1737-1809)