[AT] MM working tractoors

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Fri Sep 1 13:57:50 PDT 2006

You'd be amazed at what's available for your MM through the local
AGCO dealer.  If they don't have it, Welters', Everett's or Baucomm
likely will.  Can't help with a quick fix.  Our M5 has the same ps
setup as the 602 but it's never given any trouble.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416