[AT] RE: Tubes and tires/fixes / barnyard repair

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Sep 1 11:45:16 PDT 2006

I've got an old outboard (actually two) that is maybe more rare than a Scott
Atwater.  I've got  Martin 45 (4.5 HP).  My dad bought one new in the mid
50's because a huricane had flooded the creek near our house and he had to
use a boat to get to work for nearly 2 weeks.  I still have that one but
along the way some parts got lost so I found one on the internet a few years
back for parts.  I haven't gotten around to making one of them run yet.

Martin also made a 20 HP that was a big time race engine in it's day.

Charlie