[AT] RE: Tubes and tires/fixes / barnyard repair

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at alltel.net
Fri Sep 1 09:29:49 PDT 2006

Charlie you are right, I had both a Scott Atwater 12hp and a ChrisCraft
12hp..they were the same motors, loooots of power an came from Sears in Ft
Wayne IN
Raced both on the northern lakes in IN...Clear Lake, Long Lake, Coldwater
Lake in MI...found a CC 10hp about 25 yrs ago in VA but have not seen one
cents

Jerry NW Ohio