[AJD] Lawn Tractor

TSmith1499 at aol.com TSmith1499 at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 06:45:33 PDT 2006

Just as an interesting side note. This thread started with a discussion
about the L series tractors. Well, I just saw a guy buy an L130 at auction
yesterday with 200 hours on it for $1500.00!!!  New they were only around  $1999.00
or so. I wonder if he realized he could have gone and bought the NEW  series
like that one with a warranty for about $500.00-$600.00 more? I guess 2  people
got caught up in bidding. Kinda makes you wonder how well, or  if at all,
people do their homework on this kinda thing.

Tom &  Beth Smith
Mount Airy, MD.
Tsmith1499 at aol.com
1942 JD LA