[AT] New truck

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Oct 21 20:31:54 PDT 2006

You just waited to long before you had a tractor come around on you... I
had my first power jack knife during a rainy day while at school getting
my CDL when I was 20. I was REAL lucky though as I managed to get the
drives to grab before they got out to far.
The instructor wrote - Small power jack knife, student recovered well, I
hope I will soon....
The absolute worst day I had driving was when the Northeast got hit with
the big ice storm in the mid 90's. I was on my way North on 81 coming
out of Scranton when I hit the start of it. No chains and LOT'S of ice.
Bad enough that I could actually push the nose of the tractor sideways
easily! This was on a Friday and I had the next week off. Dropped it in
low 2nd and creeped my way back home. 120 miles took almost 8 hours.

That seat had some real pucker damage though!

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.