[AT] 4020's coming back?

rasmith4 at juno.com rasmith4 at juno.com
Sat Oct 14 05:15:14 PDT 2006

Here in NY many of us still farm plots small enough to make a tractor
of this size just about right.

Not that I'd be too interested in a brand new tractor of any brand.  My
used ones seem to work just fine for me.

Richard
In Central NY
Allis  d-14 (2)
Massey  165
Belarus 611
Belarus 825

-- "John Hall" <jthall at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Really, I can't see why anyone would want a new tractor of this size. They
are too small for fieldwork on a large scale and too big for use as a
utility tractor. Maybe hay farmers could use something like this.