[AT] fuel stabilizers

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Tue Oct 10 13:28:41 PDT 2006

Roger,

Seems an earlier thread here (years ago) noted that
if you purchase aviation gasoline (from an airport)
it remains in a usable condition for a good while, and thus some
collectors use it when storing tractors.  Don't recall what the time
limits are for this, but it should get you through a winter or
longer.  It's a bit pricey, but most old equipment does not
have huge tanks.

Chuck Bealke