[AT] bobbing for drain plugs

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Oct 31 16:53:30 PST 2006

Yep that is exactly the way I would clean it up if I could.  Unfortunately,
right at the moment, there is a trailer with a partially full 480 gal tank
sitting right over the spill and a partially full 55 gal drum sitting beside
it.  All of this is about 10 feet from the end of my house.  The drum and
the tank are fairly easy to move but I didn't have time this afternoon.
Meanwhile the fuel is seeping into the soil (sand) directly over my septic
tank.  I'm not too worried about it.  If all else fails I'll mount my
backhoe attachment to the tractor and dig up the contaminated dirt.  Then
I'll put that somewhere where I can burn yard debris on top of it for a
while.

Charlie