[AT] Farmall m hoods

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Oct 30 18:16:16 PST 2006

Yep, I can't imagine there's any difference in the length or width or
cross-section of that hood.  I should confess that I'm unburdened by any
actual experience with all-fuel Ms, but I can't think of any reason why it
would or should have had any difference other than the extra fuel tank hole,
and lots of reasons why it shouldn't.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net