[AT] Farmall m hoods

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Oct 29 17:36:09 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com]On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 4:38 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Farmall m hoods

... An the H-M have a small tank in behind the big fuel tank ?
I cannot ever remember seeing a M with the filler commin out the hood, mine
is behind the hood on top of the fuel tank ?
Does yours fill through the hood ? I would like to see a pic of that >
ironman

The all-fuel H & M's as well as the diesel M's have the small gasoline tank
in FRONT of the big fuel tank and the filler neck for this small gasoline
tank does, as Dean indicates, indeed come up through the hood.  It comes up
through the back right side of the hood.  See the 4th of the four pictures
for eBay item #230043945997.  I think you will notice a hole on the back
right side of the hood between the temperature gage and the main fuel tank
filler cap.
Dudley