[AT] Air compressor

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Oct 29 07:07:03 PST 2006

My 5 1/2 HP compressor is located in the pole barn 30' from the shop because
of noise.  In the old shop it was only about 8' from the phone and you all
know about Murphy's Law!  The only time the compressor is ever shut off is
when I'll be gone for several days.  I've had this setup for 15 years and
never had a problem although I've never even considered protection from this
northern Ohio cold.  I never even thought it could be a problem.

George Willer